இனி 'C' CLASS -COMPUTER அலுவலகத்தில் வேலை செய்ய பயப்படவேண்டாம்
Meghdoot Operations in C Class OfficesDay begin Sequence :
Please login as Supervisor and do day begin in all modules.
Sub Accounts (Tools-Day begin)
Treasury (Tools-Day Begin)
Postman (Tools-Day Begin)
Point of Sale/ Despatch (Tools-Shift Begin, Work allocation)
eMO (Tools-Shift Begin, Job allocation)
Speednet. (Tools-Shift Begin, Job allocation)
Take print out of eMOs
Work Flow in Sequence:
1. Treasury ,Sub Account
In Treasury module,
Cash/Stamp Remittance received from HO
Cash/Stamp Remittance TO BO
Invoicing – Registered articles – To BOs take the print out of the articles list for sending a/w BO Slip.
2. Sub Account
Data entry – BO cash bag weight.
Data entry: BO Slip – Documents sent
Print BO slips
Give details of Bags
Invoicing-Registered articles-Missent articles.
Invoicing – Registered articles - Direct Delivery/Deposit
Invoicing – eMO
Invoicing unpaid articles.
• Printing delivery slips/special delivery slips
• Make payment of cash to Postman.
Invoice articles to Postman,BOs
Point of Sale Transactions:
Day-to-day counter operations to be performed for booking of articles, money orders, rebooking of BO transactions etc.
6. Sub Account
Posting of daily accounts
Data entry – BO Daily Account
take the print out of Day’s figures.
Printing of Summaries:
Take the print out of the following:
a. BO Summary SB
b. BO Summary General
c. BO Summary Transit
d. BO Summary Advance
e. Days Figures
Verification of remittances by Supervisor
Verification – Received from BOs
Verification – Sent to BOs
7. SB Cash
Transactions – Savings Bank Receipts
Transactions– Savings Bank Payments.
Cash – Submit accounts
Confirm that the balance on hand is 0.
Take print out by clicking Print button.
Login as Supervisor and use the menu Verify – Verification of Accounts
Re booking BO Transactions:
Rebooking of MO/PL/INS receipts generated are to be sent to BOs.
PLI/RPLI transactions no receipts need be generated and sent to BOs.
Rebooking of BO MOs Ctrl+X
Booking VPMOs for VP articles delivered at BOs
Financials – Money order – VPMO
Rebooking PLI/RPLI transactionsImportant:
• in Subaccount access the Tools –Tally Rebooked transactions and observe that this window is empty.
On completion of all counter transactions:
• Using the menu Treasury – Cash Entry enter the amount of cash and click on Finish button.
• Login to Treasury module as Treasurer and acknowledge the receipt of Cash.
• View submit accounts in Point of Sale module and confirm that the balance on hand is 0. Now, print the submit accounts report using the Print button.
• Access the submit accounts again and confirm that you get a message There are no transactions.
• Now perform Shift End and wait for the message. Click OK.
• Take the print out of the Detailed report of each type of transaction as in Summary report using the option Reports – Transaction reports – Detailed
u Bundle the reports with Submit accounts on top.
Run ePayment communication.
•Rebook BO RLs through Data Entry – Articles from Other Source
• Select the menu Receipt - Receipt from Counters/Spl journals/BOs and
• Use the Receipt – Fetch from Postman menu to collect data of articles marked
• Now use Prepare – Autosorting menu to include the articles with pin codes in respective bags and bundles.
• Select the menu Prepare – Bundle/Bag.
• Shift End on completion of the day’s work.
Do the shift end
W MO Abstract
W MOs in deposit
W Void MOs paid, if any
Submit accounts by Supervisor
• Verify accounts of operator and do the shift end.
• Take the print out of the Summary report for the office using the option Reports – Transaction Reports – Consolidated – Summary for the day
• Take the print out of work allocation using the menu Reports – Other reports – Work allocation
14. Sub Account
Perform Day End.15. Treasury
Remittance to HO
• Select the menu Payments – Other Head Offices Remittance
• In the next window, select the HO name, enter the amount and click OK button
• The Remittance sent frame appears. Select the mode of remittance, enter the amount, click OK and Finish button
Payments – Bills/Vrs paid
• In the Bills Payment window, select the bill type as ARs
BO Bills paid data
Tools – BO Bills
Payments – Pension payment
If your office is not eMO office:
Manually prepare the eMO paid list and arrive to the total of eMOs paid.
Select the menu-Payments-Other Payments.
In the Window appeared select the transaction as eMO Paid from the drop down list. Type the amount (Amount of eMOs paid at SO only-BO amount is not included)
In Remarks make entry-“Manual Work” Click OK. In the next window give cash details and click OK-Finish.Other payments
In case any payments directly made, these can be made through Other Payments.Day’s reports
Pl ensure that:
a) Submit accounts is done in Point of sale and verified by Supervisor,
b) SBCash account is submitted and the same is verified by Supervisor,
c) Supervisor of Postman module has submitted accounts of Postmen,
d) Subaccounts Supervisor has verified remittances from/to BOs and carried out Daily account adjustment, the BO summary and transit summary printouts are generated.
• Login as treasurer
• Print Treasurer Cash Book
• View – Daily Account
Total Balance to agree with balance in TRR Cash book agrees with the closing balance as per TCB.
• Take the print out of Stamp balance Register, Sale of Publication Account, List of cheques in deposit if there are any transactions in the day.
• If the balances exceed authorised maximum, prepare ECB memo
Suboffice – Docs and Requisition
Edit this as per days need.
• Perform Day end
• Print Daily Account
Send daily account data through email to HO or through Plugin software.
Do the day end.
Sequence for Day end:
4.Point of Sale
17. At the end:
Run communications without fail:
ePayment, eMO, Speednet, Rnet, Accounts MIS
Go to the respective websites and ensure that the figures are displayed in the web.
COURTESY ; nfpesalemwest.blogspot.com
மேற்கண்ட பணிகளில் ஏதேனும் சந்தேகம் இருப்பின்
கீழ்கண்ட SAகளை தொடர்புகொள்ளவும்