...
..... ...... Welome to the official website of All India Postal Employees union -Tirunnelveli Division... .......NELLAI NFPE .......

Thursday, March 5, 2015

டார்கெட் என்ற பெயரில் டார்சர் கூடாது --CPMG உத்தரவு 


TARGET /TORTURE  குறித்த உத்திரவு !

நேரடி எழுத்தர் நியமனம் செய்திட உத்திரவு 
DECLARATION  சாரம் 
and I have been made known that this PROVISIONAL appointment order issued to me and my deputation to training/appointment  is subject to satisfactory verification of my age proof , educational certificates , community certificate, Discharge certificate/ medical certificate etc and other verifications as prescribed by Departmental rules and it is liable to be cancelled at any time if any of the document /information furnished by me is found not genuine /I was not eligible for selection to the post of Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant for any reason.
b) I ……………………… hereby declare that no Criminal/Police case is registered against me in any police station.
c) I ……………… being  physically handicapped understand that my selection is liable to be cancelled if it is found later on medical examination by the Competent authority that I do not come under the category of physically handicapped as defined in the relevant order.

d) I …………… belong to the ………………. Community which is recognized as                                 by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in service in the relevant orders.
No commen

0 comments:

Post a Comment