...
..... ...... Welome to the official website of All India Postal Employees union -Tirunnelveli Division... .......NELLAI NFPE .......

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

அன்பார்ந்த தோழர்களே !
                           முடிந்தால் பரீசீலியுங்கள் .நமது ஒருநாள் ஊதியம் நமது மாநிலத்திற்கு நேரடியாக சென்றால் என்ன?


From



To

The PostMaster



Respected sir,
Sub : Willingness or otherwise for donation of one day's salary to PM CARES fund - reg.
                      ....
It has been asked to give willingness or otherwise for donation of one day's salary to PM CARES fund by the Department.
Since Tamilnadu is the most affected State due to Corona Virus pandemic and with less fund allotment, I'm willing to donate my one day's salary to TN CM Public Relief Fund to fight against Corona spread. This will be credited to the said account directly by me.
Hence I submit that I'm unwilling to donate to PM CARES Fund and I request that one day's salary from my pay may not be deducted.
                                                                   Thanking you Sir,

                                                                                                                                   Yours faithfully,


0 comments:

Post a Comment